THURSDAY 6TH MAY 2021
3PM CET (EUROPE) / 9AM EST (US)
The Critical Do’s and Don’ts In A High Quality Data Driven Transformation In Rail:
Real Life Case Study: Rotterdam Metros & Trams’ Digitalisation & IoT Journey
Alvaro Zevallos, Co-Founder and Digitalization Leader, Digitalentu
Ben Pilgram, Asset Manager R.E.T – Rotterdam Metro & Trams
- How to execute strategy into reality? A real life example.
- What proven methodology was used?
- Which initiatives were done first, and why?
- What were the main gaps covered?
- How does a real data governance process look like?
- How to define and implement a tailor-made business case framework and action plan?
- What were the main results obtained in less than 6 months
Co-Founder and Digitalization Leader, Digitalentu
Alvaro Zevallos is co-Founder of Digitalentu with more than 14 years of experience advising railway companies worldwide on how to ensure and accelerate a high quality and successful digital transformation towards operations and maintenance optimisation. Recognised digital influencer in the railway scene with a solid track record developing businesses with exponential growth.
Asset Manager, R.E.T – Rotterdam Metro & Trams
Ben Pilgram works as Asset Manager Metro at the public transport company R.E.T. in Rotterdam. He has extensive experience in rolling stock (heavy rail and light rail), studied Business Administration at Maastricht University and holds both the Certificate and Diploma in Asset Management. Within RET he currently focusses on implementing data driven maintenance within the organisation.